Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today should be fun.

I am currently on Day 2 of no Mountain Dew!!! I was in Maverik this morning and I instinctively walked towards the Mountain Dew fridge. I had my hand on the handle, then I remembered...I don't even have a headache, I wasn't tired yesterday, and my New Years Resolution is to quit drinking the stuff! I walked over to the water fridge with my head a little lower. I felt like a little kid who just got told they couldn't have a lollipop!

I was at the register with my two 1 liter waters in hand. I was almost ready to turn around and grab just one small Mountain Dew! I DIDN'T DO IT! I only purchased water this morning. GO ME!

My husband, on the other hand, went two whole days without smoking a cigarette. I am very proud of him! Although he went to the gas station this morning to grab a pack, I have them in my possession and I am rationing them out to him as needed.

Today should be fun because I know I will have a caffeine headache along with the craving of that sweet, bubbly goodness!

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment