Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I almost gave in today.....

I almost ran to the vending machine at the hotel today to purchase a Dew! Thankfully, I announced that I was going to grab a dew to my good friend, Trish, and she said to me, "But you're doing so good! You were so excited this morning that you went a full week without a soda, or caffeine!"

I couldn't bare to walk to the vending machine to buy a Mountain Dew at that point. Instead, I purchased pizza from HUNGRY HOWIE'S! I also got a Root Beer. I still enjoyed a bubbly, refreshing drink and about halfway down, I saw that it was expired. Apparently guests at the hotel don't like Root Beer! (I don't blame you, really!)

So, this concludes day 7 of being caffeine free! I am very proud of myself because seven days ago, all I drank was Mountain Dew!

Tomorrow is going to bring some interesting news to me and my family from my second job that's been dwindling in work hours. (Thank goodness for second jobs!)

A very funny thing happened to my husband this morning, but he vowed to cut my head off (or poke me in the eye) if I said anything about it. So, I guess it's just an inside joke between the two of us. I LOVE YOU, HONEY! (It had to do with Christmas lights.)

Anywho, thanks for following my blog! I guess I'll start drinking more water like a person who is healthy. I think my next challenge is to start taking vitamins. Then, heaven forbid, if I step into a gym.......the world may just come to a stop!

1 comment:

  1. I know, if I stepped into a gym, the world would end. I'm so anti-gym, not because I'm against working out but I'm against the OUTRAGEOUS price they charge just so I can use their machines. I'll stick to my Wii Fit!! Fun, and a work out.

    ReplyDelete