Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things happen for a reason.

Throughout my life I've always stood by this saying, "Things happen for a reason." I know I work too damn much. I know I need to spend time with my family. I lost my second job. Now, skme of you might think, "OH! NO!!!!!!!" But not me! I am taking this time to get my priorities in order and organize my home. I now have more time to breathe and spend with my family.

I have been working for a while now. I deserve some time off. I'm not going to cry, but I may need to get my ducks in a row as far as finances go.


This is happening for a reason, and I will find out why. Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Many things can change in just a few hours. I also believe in a positive mind and positive outlook on life. It means I am progressing and learning from mistakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. Things DO happen for a reason. It looks like you may have already found your reason :)
    You do deserve some time off. Enjoy it!

    Thanks for posting the link to your blog. Consider yourself stalked :)

    ReplyDelete