Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

I prefer Sundays during the day to the Night Audit at night. First, I am not so stinking tired that I don't want to do anything but watch movies to stay awake, that I actually do my schoolwork while my downtime at work is in progress.

I also love working alone. I know I am hard headed, but I just don't like running into anyone else when I'm in the groove. Checkouts at the hotel are fairly easy, if the night shift has done their job the night before.

I miss my family. Working two jobs is taking it's toll. I just wonder if I can cut one out .... or have a day off. I just don't know if we can afford that. I figure I'd rather work all week than work a double on Fridays and have to run around like a mad-woman!

My husband is starting a blog to quit smoking! I am very proud of him that he has taken his pack-a-day habit down to six a day. WAY TO GO, HONEY! I also am commending him to the fact that he's starting a blog and making it publicly known that he's a quitter! Huge pat on the back!

My goal today is to get everything I can possibly get done at work today then be able to spend some time with my family before working tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment