Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moron!

My day started very early this morning to fill in at the hotel at seven a.m. I then went home for an hour and started to get ready for a meeting at my second job. I drove all the way acriss town just to find out my boss was a no show. This made me feel very unimportant. I walked out and left a pretty harsh message for said boss. (He never called)

Since I had the rest of the day off, I decided to get a few very important items taken care of. First, I had to go to the court to get my divorce decree to change my last name at the social security office. I get asked if I want my original or modified decree. WHAT?!?!?!!!!!! Excuse me, but I was not aware my decree was modified!! When I got to the court, I found out my ex is TRYING to modify the decree. Fat chance, but I will play the game. I don't understand what he thinks he is going to accomplish.

Onto the good parts of the day. I got to spend quality time with my daughters running errands and talking about their days. I don't get a lot of quality time with them, so it was super fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you on my blog: rejecting300.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete