Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

I've Always Wondered...

I've always wondered why nothing rhymes with April. Of course, people make up obnoxious words to rhyme with April, such as: Bapril, Fapril, Mapril, etc. These made-up words stem from the annoying childhood song. You know the one, April, April, bo BAPRIL! I feel worse for Chuck!

There are no cutsie nick-names for me, either. I usually get hit with May, June, or July. My name just doesn't make sense to me. I was not conceived in April. I was not born in April. I was born in September, and giving me the name of September would have made a Hell-of-a-lot more sense than April. The best thing that I can come up with is my father had an ex-girlfriend named April. I just may be right.

If anyone can come up with a legitimate rhyming word for April, you shall be my new hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment